Features and Benefits of the Martin® Carryback Capture System invented by Martin Engineering, USA:
* Allows for the addition of secondary and tertiary conveyor belt cleaners outside the head chute and returns removed carryback to the cargo stream.
* Reduce worker risks and cleanup costs through the movement of carryback away from moving parts and confined spaces.
* Modular construction increases portability and makes installation easy in any unique or confined spaces.
* Minimal moving parts increase reliability and minimize opportunities for breakdowns.
* System requires only 13 in. of clearance for easy installation in tight spaces.
* The Carryback Capture System is available to match belts from 36 to 72 inches (900 to 1800 mm) wide.
* Designed in modular, four-foot (1.2 m) sections to be constructed in lengths from 8 to 24 feet (2.4 to 7.3 m).
* Belt speed sensor available.
For more information on the Martin® Carryback Capture System, please visit us at http://www.martin-eng.com/products/tr…