This movie presents FLSmidth’s concept for grinding systems, which utilises the hydraulic roller press, or more simply the HRP system.
Learn how the HRP system incorporates many elements to ensure that you benefit from a fully cost-optimised and high-quality system.
The roller press for raw meal commutes raw meal and slag by subjecting it to high pressure between the counter rotating rollers. For raw meal grinding, the HRP is very suitable.
With dry raw material, the grinding economy will be even higher because there is no need to add water to the roller press during the process.
- Energy efficient
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- Especially beneficial for dry material
- No use of water
- Specially designed for raw meal grinding
- Welded surface is stable and simple
- Hinged frame for easy roller removal
- Drying capacity can be included in the solution