“Reliability of operation is clearly the number one target for us. With our new Nordberg® GP330™ cone crusher we have secured a trouble-free, continuous secondary crushing process that enables us to produce daily some 4,000 tons of high-quality aggregates.” This is how Production manager Kurt Schön of Basalt-Actien-Gesellschaft (BAG) Rammelsbach quarry describes the company’s new GP330 cone crusher from Metso – the first of its kind in Germany.
Metso is introducing revolutionary rock crushing technology at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG industry event in Las Vegas. The Metso MXTM cone crusher is based on the patented Multi-Action crushing technology, which combines the piston and rotating bowl into a single crusher. The new crusher provides a giant leap in profitability by cutting operational costs 10% and enabling 10% higher uptime compared to traditional cone crushers.
thyssenkrupp exhibits a new range of machines and asset management services at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016
- The world’s largest gyratory crusher: KB 63-130
- Upgraded Kubria® series of cone crushers with increased throughput capacity
- Next generation compact bucket wheel excavators pierce hard rock up to 50 MPa in compressive strength
- Energy-balanced skip conveyor system lowers operating and manpower costs
- Customer-centric, customized 360-degree lifecycle services focus on asset management and wear parts management